Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TV characters (on current shows) that you miss

Featured Replies

It's better with DB Russell (Ted Danson) then it was with Ray Langdon (Lawrence Fishburn). Still interested to see how it is without Catherine Willows. I did read an interview with Marg Helgenberg where both sides have kept a return on the table.

 

I'm not a big fan of Danson on CSI yet. I was getting used to Langston. Neither come close to Grissom though.

I haven't watched CSI with Danson yet as well. I typically don't like anything from Ted Danson when he isn't Sam Malone.

I'm not a big fan of Danson on CSI yet. I was getting used to Langston. Neither come close to Grissom though.

 

I was never down with Langston. The Nate Haskell subplot got ridiculous and how it ended insulted my intelligence.

 

I used to love the Mentalist, but the opening episode of this season caused me to lose interest. Jane hypnotized an entire jury? OK. I'm done. Not interested anymore.

Are there any characters on currently running shows that have left (or been killed off) that you miss? I have a few. Any others?

 

Kate Todd on NCIS. Yes I like Ziva but the interaction with Kate and Tony was great.

 

 

I have to disagree. I didn't consistently like Ziva, but I always found Kate to be annoying.

 

Gideon from Criminal Minds

 

I don't watch the show, but my daughter laments the replacement of Gideon.

I haven't watched CSI with Danson yet as well. I typically don't like anything from Ted Danson when he isn't Sam Malone.

 

And all this time I thought your favorite movie was Three Men & A Baby.

Elliot Stabler. Law and Order Special Victims Unit. Show is not the same with him.

  • Author
Elliot Stabler. Law and Order Special Victims Unit. Show is not the same with him.

 

I thought I would feel the same way but after watching this season with the 2 new cast members I have to say I like it. Now if Olivia leaves that will be another story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.