Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County at Rowan County Predictions 1/27

Who wins? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Mason Co at 11-9 hits the road to take on Rowan Co Friday night in a boy/girl double header. Royals have won 3 in a row with Tyler Black coming back in the lineup. Mason Co's record is hard to judge with Black being out the first 17 games of the year.

 

What are your thoughts?

This will be a tough game, but if the Royals are resurging like we hear. I will take them to win by 4

Mason seems to be a different team now that Black is back. Will be interesting to see the outcome of this game.

I really like Rowan's team alot. Will say that they beat Mason in a close game. Mason's schedule is tough right now, great time to get Black playing again. Even the losses, if their are any, should make them a tough out in the upcoming regional.

2 weeks ago I would've said Rowan wins this by 15 points...now with the Royals playing hot with Black's return, I see it totally different.

 

Mason wins by 3

I will take the 16th region team at home.

I'll take Rowan at home.

While I'm happy that Mason is improving, they couldn't beat Rowan with Setty, Gilbert, Black and Harris in the Royals lineup last year.

  • Author

I have to agree with mcpapa. I have to take Rowan County by 7 at home.

Mason County comes back down to earth, they have no answer for Townsend and Wing will hold Black to single digits, Vikings by 14.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.