Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida State 76 Duke 73

Featured Replies

  • Author
Duke was at home, and Cuse is playing without Melo.

 

Really dont think Melo makes that big of a difference in the game other than his defense down low.

Really dont think Melo makes that big of a difference in the game other than his defense down low.

 

averaging 7pts, 5reb, 3blk in 22 minutes... :idunno: but this is for another thread

If only Duke had played more OOC home games, maybe they would have... wait... nevermind. :lol:

 

Guess the number one SOS in country isn't helping.

Very impressive week for the Seminoles.

I don't worry about regular season wins or losses. I normally worry about issues, ft's, ball handling, etc....I liked how Duke played in this game. They did miss some late ft's that would have won the game. But in the end, it's just the normal playing against a physical team, and they didn't respond well.

Very impressive week for the Seminoles.

 

Amen to that! If I were an FSU fan, I'd be in heaven right now! :banana: Crushing Carolina & then beating Duke @ Cameron...the list of teams to accomplish those two things is quite short, I would imagine.

I don't worry about regular season wins or losses. I normally worry about issues, ft's, ball handling, etc....I liked how Duke played in this game. They did miss some late ft's that would have won the game. But in the end, it's just the normal playing against a physical team, and they didn't respond well.

 

Agreed. I honestly believe Mason Plumlee takes free throw lessons from Shaq. It pains me to watch him throw up the freebies.

  • Author
Agreed. I honestly believe Mason Plumlee takes free throw lessons from Shaq. It pains me to watch him throw up the freebies.

 

So that's what else Shaq has been doing during his retirement.

Amen to that! If I were an FSU fan, I'd be in heaven right now! :banana: Crushing Carolina & then beating Duke @ Cameron...the list of teams to accomplish those two things is quite short, I would imagine.

 

I'm sure some people in Tallahasse are.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.