Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino: CJ Article Hurts Recruiting

Featured Replies

Pitino is embarrassing himself and the program. I can not wait for him to leave.

Supposedly Pitino and the writer got into a shouting match in the hallway after the presser.
No. It was more Pitino getting into him a bit, and CL listening. CL did a manly thing, and wrote an article about it today.
No. It was more Pitino getting into him a bit, and CL listening. CL did a manly thing, and wrote an article about it today.
I agree. I wouldn't call it a kiss-and-make-up article bit it was certainly civil in tone.
Let's not get crazy now. WVU got the spot because they promised to pay any amount necessary to play in 2012. Not going to happen, but the Big 12 bought it hook, line and sinker. Pitino was working his Big 12 contacts hard the entire time...

 

I was talking about the comments on his website where he was pleading for UofL to stick it out in the BEast as the best thing for UofL. And again, I thought there was an offer on the table from the Big 12, but they drug their heels and the conference instead went after WVU as a result.

 

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. He just needs to go away, and take his egomaniacal drama with him.

I was talking about the comments on his website where he was pleading for UofL to stick it out in the BEast as the best thing for UofL. And again, I thought there was an offer on the table from the Big 12, but they drug their heels and the conference instead went after WVU as a result.

 

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. He just needs to go away, and take his egomaniacal drama with him.

Now this, I can totally agree with Jim.

I hope Pitino fulfills his contract and decides he wants to coach until he is 70!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.