Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ray Adams Charger Classic-2006

Featured Replies

This past year had good match-ups, Holy Cross/Doss and Eastern/Boyle, but my personal favorite was watching Western beat Harrison Co. in a thriller.

  • Author

I look forward to seeing a group of teams for the first time, and meeting more posters from this site. I do hope to see some good football too.

Yes, it's happening. Not sure of a schedule this year but have heard Scott County, Boone County and Bardstown will be in '07 event.

Yes, it's happening. Not sure of a schedule this year but have heard Scott County, Boone County and Bardstown will be in '07 event.

 

Bullitt East will be there in '07 as well.

Isn't it in week one?

I checked the K.H.S.A.A. page and it is not listed as of yet.

 

No, it will be the opening game of the 2006 season.

No, it will be the opening game of the 2006 season.

 

Can you provide us with the matchups for this year?

  • Author

They played the games on the first Sat of the 2005 season. I also thought they played three or four games that day but, when I went back and looked at the K.H.S.A.A. page they only had two games listed.

 

Oh well it looks like 2006 will again start in Pikeville for me. Four games in two days and all a week before we start here in Ohio.

There was four games last year!

 

And I think four again this year. Holy Cross vs. Western is one for sure. Boyle County was supposed to play in it again this year but I don't think they are!

Can you provide us with the matchups for this year?

I went to the Jeffersontown High School website and the only game they listed was their game against Montgomery County. I'm not sure where to find the matchups for all 4 games.

  • Author

Hopefully the K.H.S.A.A. site will get the schedules updated beofre I have to set the early schedule. I really wanted to catch the four Saturday games but, either way I will have a good time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.