Morgan County v. Beechwood Predictions (12/27)

Does anyone have a breakdown of Beechwood? I really know nothing about this team.

I dont know much about how good they are in basketball. But I know they excell in football and they are located in FT Mitchell,Ky in Northern Ky.

They are a big class 1a school with around 500 students. The mascott is the tigers.

No my info came directly from the school site http://www.beechwood.k12.ky.us/highschool/index.asp Beechwood High School (7th-12th grades) has an enrollment of approximately 500 students with graduating classes numbering around 80 students.

That's correct, but the high school numbers used in the KHSAA has Beechwood's enrollment at 331. When determining classificaton, I don't believe they use 7th and 8th grade numbers, only 9-12.

That's correct, but the high school numbers used in the KHSAA has Beechwood's enrollment at 331. When determining classificaton, I don't believe they use 7th and 8th grade numbers, only 9-12.

But 7-8 graders are allowed to play high school ball though. If i was guessing a few 7-8 graders on Beechwoods roster as alot of small schools use 7-8 graders.

No my info came directly from the school site http://www.beechwood.k12.ky.us/highschool/index.asp Beechwood High School (7th-12th grades) has an enrollment of approximately 500 students with graduating classes numbering around 80 students.

The math would seem to indicate that Beechwood is including other grades in their count of 500. 80 grads per class is about 320 , right?

The math would seem to indicate that Beechwood is including other grades in their count of 500. 80 grads per class is about 320 , right?

Yes that was what I meant to begin with was the whole school combined.I knew from the get go that they didnt have no 500 in 9-12. I was just stating what they call beechwood high school and that indeed does have 500 including 7-12.

Too early to tell how good Beechwood is or can be this year. Even if they beat Morgan, to me, it says nothing about their NKY chances.

I personally think Beechwood will loose to Morgan. Morgan is quick has good size and is a good shooting team. But we shall see tomorrow.