Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County 57 Lafayette 50

Featured Replies

  • Author

Prewitt 29 pts 8 rebs.

Montgomery Co. 57

Lafayette 50

Montgomery Co.13171017 57

Lafayette179915 50

iHigh Fayette Co. Invitational at Lafayette

Montgomery Co. (9-0) -- Combs 5, Kelley 5, Jones 3, Fruth 6, Crisp 8, Burton 1, Prewitt 29.

Lafayette (1-5) -- Wright 2, Trisko 10, Chester 12, Sweat-Washington 7, Davis 15, Hughes 4.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/1040329/latest-boys-high-school-basketball.html?appSession=346259900026545&RecordID=10990&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=&cbCurrentRecordPosition=26#storylink=cpy

Omar Prewitt, a 6-foot-6 junior, scored 29 points and had eight rebounds and Montgomery County improved to 9-0 with a 57-50 victory against Lafayette in the quarterfinals. Jackson Davis led the Generals with 15 points.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/12/21/2001503/high-school-basketball-highlights.html#storylink=cpy

 

I have not had the chance to see Omar since the summer. Is he really 6'6" now?

If he is not, he sure is playing like he is.

I have not had the chance to see Omar since the summer. Is he really 6'6" now?

 

6'6" might be a little stretch IMO, but he has a great reach with allows him to get a ton of rebounds. He has always been a smooth shooter, but this year his form, shot, and game seems to have improved tremendously.

IMO his biggest improvement has been in his maturity level and composure.

IMO his biggest improvement has been in his maturity level and composure.

 

I have only seen him once this year but I thought he had made a big improvement in thiis area also and while he may not be quite 6"-6" he has definitely grown taller.

I'm impressed at this point with MC. They've beat some very good teams and it appears from above that Handshue didn't even score. I still think Harrison wins the region but it's close with MC now.

I'm impressed at this point with MC. They've beat some very good teams and it appears from above that Handshue didn't even score. I still think Harrison wins the region but it's close with MC now.

 

He didn't play. Believe he was not feeling well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.