Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 65 Walton Verona 37

Featured Replies

Would like to see Walton try hargett..McNeil..Moeves ..Kinmon ...helton ......take McNeil off point let him play 2..work off screens like chambers....let Moeves & Kinmon run point....tell hargett to get on block...play toughe &post ....if he played tougher could dominate the blocks with his athleticism

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

On a side note.....there was a really good crowd at the game tonight. Both sides were full. .

 

Awesome. Love a big crowd.

Easy win for the Pioneers!

Heard that before!!!
Not all schools have a D 1 player like you and Jim Bob to run their offense through. Any thoughts yet on what D 1 college he will attend.
Heard that before!!!

Who are the right people?

Would like to see Walton try hargett..McNeil..Moeves ..Kinmon ...helton ......take McNeil off point let him play 2..work off screens like chambers....let Moeves & Kinmon run point....tell hargett to get on block...play toughe &post ....if he played tougher could dominate the blocks with his athleticism

I don't know if that grouping would ever get a rebound.

Ask Marvel, he has all the answers.

Ask Marvel, he has all the answers.
Since you ask here is the answer. Have all your players but one play defense and foul constantly until about 1 minute to play then that one player can get his 1st foul to stop the clock, that way he never has to sit out like the other players because of foul trouble. The other players parents are really talking like they love this idea!!!

A ton of wisdom being shared in this thread, but suprised by the margin of victory.

I don't know if that grouping would ever get a rebound.
That might be true but the other groups are getting outrebounded and can!t score either. They been in the 301s twice this year!!!
I'm not sure what's "busch league" about where the band plays, and has played, for 20 years. Next time, maybe they can move the band behind SK's bench.....now that would be "busch league".

 

just like Williamstown.

A ton of wisdom being shared in this thread, but suprised by the margin of victory.

 

I feel like I am on a Walton girls team thread. Lots of wisdom to be shared in the WV. I too was suprised.

just like Williamstown.

I was going to mention that. I don't know how they could hear with the band there right behind the visitors bench.

I was going to mention that. I don't know how they could hear with the band there right behind the visitors bench.
It is brutal at Williamstown and I hate it when it*s us but that is part of playing on the road. Actually I think that is a big part of how they sometimes play better teams so close. Makes for a great atmosphere!!!!!

It sounds like marvel has some hard feelings! I don't think that anyone is really following you. The three teams you mentioned, Jim bob, fouling, parents not liking the game plan, Kinmon this and that, this thread is about Wv and SK not your personal issues.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.