Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County / Dixie Heights Predictions

Featured Replies

Campbell Co travels to Dixie on Tuesday night looking for their first win. I think they will have to wait because Dixie should play much better than their last game vs Conner. I expect this to be a high scoring affair as the Camels should be led once again by Nate McGovney and the Colonels should have breakout games by Stansbury and Fox. Just my prediction.

 

Dixie Heights 65

Campbell Co 54

Hard to mention Dixie without adding in Hatton. Too many weapons for the Camels to overcome. The best in the 9th will out gun one of the many solid teams of the 10th. Dixie by a dozen.

I expect this one to be up and down and in the 70's. Camels win 76-72.

  • Author
I expect this one to be up and down and in the 70's. Camels win 76-72.

 

I'd like to see the Camels pull it out but it will be tough on the road.

I think I might go over and watch the Hatton vs McGovney battle..Should be a real battle between these two..

Campbell Co record is 1-1. Not still looking for first win.

Dixie by 15.

Campbell Co is better than Conner but I think the Colonels play better this game and win at home by around 10...give or take a few.

Dixie by 8

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.