Cooper 54 Conner 39

Nice win for the Jags considering the fight Conner put up against Dixie the other night.

Coach Sully really has that program going in the right direction. Just moved out to Orleans right down the road from Cooper off Longbranch. I may have to get up there and check the Jags out soon.

All three bigs go to the bench in fourth qtr.,works to Cooper favor as they bring in smaller and quicker lineup and Conner unable to trap. Cooper defense wins this game with an outstanding effort from Soph. Aaron Morgan off the bench.

I've read the Enquirer. I've lookedH at NKY.com and kypost.com and have yet to see a box score for this game.

Heck, nky.com doesn't even show any sports from Friday at all.

Coverage has gotten terrible. They are now using "stock" photos for the paper and the information has become unreliable. Sad.

Cooper 54, Conner 39

Cooper (2-0) - Henderson 3 2 9, Collins 6 0 15, Webster 0 2 2, Shelton 3 1 7, Maniacci 4 2 10, Cook 2 1 6, Morgan 1 3 5. Totals: 19 11 54.

Conner (0-2) - Byrns 3 2 8, Huff 1 1 3, Price 2 4 9, Padgett 1 1 3, Barker 3 2 8, Hemmerich 2 2 8. Totals: 12 12 39.

Halftime: Conner 26-23. 3-pointers: Cooper 5 (Collins, Henderson, Cook); Conner 3 (Hemmerich, Price).