Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Advice: Week 13

Featured Replies

Pick 2

 

Hillis Vs Balt

Kevin Smith @ NO(he's questionable or it'd be a no brainer)

Jacobs Vs Green Bay (Bradshaw Q)

Jackie Battle @ Chicago (hasn't done much in a few weeks cause they are always playing from behind)

Denarius Moore @ Miami (bum ankle)

Big week for me also. 1 game in front with two to play. A win would be huge.

Stafford or Sanchez?

Pick 2: Foster, Matthews, R. Bush

 

^Stafford, Foster, Bush...

 

I'm with UKMF. Stafford and Foster for sure. Then I think Bush does better against Oakland than Mathews would do against Jax.

Pick 2

 

Hillis Vs Balt

Kevin Smith @ NO(he's questionable or it'd be a no brainer)

Jacobs Vs Green Bay (Bradshaw Q)

Jackie Battle @ Chicago (hasn't done much in a few weeks cause they are always playing from behind)

Denarius Moore @ Miami (bum ankle)

 

Tough, but I guess you gotta go with Hillis and Jacobs.

^That is an awful group to pick from. :lol:

 

I guess I'd have to go Jacobs and Smith (if healthy)....If not Smith, probably Moore.

My #1 RB is Rice and my WRs are Nicks and Colston. This for my #2 RB and flex. Smith practiced today so I'm leaning towards him being my #2 RB. Just don't know what to do with my flex. Moore is high risk high reward. Hillis appears back to 100% but has a tough matchup. Jacobs has the best matchup, but hesSLOW.

^i agree but I think the Browns are going to feed him to build up trade value for next year.

And in my defense it's the BGP league which is crazy deep so I think my lineup ain't so bad :lol:

Jordy Nelson or A.J. Green for WR2?

AJ Green

Green is obviously the better player, but you almost can't sit Jordy in fantasy. I'd go that route.

Jordy Nelson or A.J. Green for WR2?

 

I'm going with Jordy Nelson for sure in this. AJ is definitely more talented, but with Rodgers playing QB, Nelson is a must start, especially against a defense that allowed Brees to torch them last week, what do you think Rodgers will do.

Jordy vs AJ is a tough decsion. Pit is yielding 10/112 against Wrs while Det is yielding 12/143. I think I'd lean towards Jordy coming off a quiet week. When it comes down to these type of lineup issues I lean towards which player has the better QB and what does Vegas say about the O/U. In both cases it's the guy from GB.

I went from 0-5 to 6-6... a win today could clinch a playoff spot for me depending on what others do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.