Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Advice: Week 13

Featured Replies

Big week for me personally in fantasy football.

 

Who do I start in the WR/RB slot? Shonn Greene or Antonio Brown?

I would go with Shonn Greene personally. He's facing the Redskins, and from what I'm reading they've given up the 8th most rushing yards in the league in the last 8 weeks.

  • Author

MJ, I was thinking the same thing. Brown's been killing it lately, but Greene should have a big week against the Redskins.

 

Here's my current roster for the league I'm in where I have to win this week to make the playoffs. Let me know if you think there are any substitutions I should make this week:

 

QB Aaron Rodgers

QB Matthew Stafford

RB Michael Turner

RB Matt Forte

WR Vincent Jackson

WR Victor Cruz

WR Laurent Robinson

TE Tony Gonzalez

D/ST Ravens

K Neil Rackers

 

B Reggie Wayne

B Miles Austin

B Shonn Greene

B Chargers D/ST

B Josh Brown

 

Any of my bench players looking to have a better week than my starters?

 

This is my money league and I'm playing against the guy I'm fighting for the final playoff spot. Right now, projected score is 133-133. Fantasy football can't get any better than that.

I have a similar problem BleedBlue. I have Austin and Robinson. I'm hoping they sit Austin another week.

MJ, I was thinking the same thing. Brown's been killing it lately, but Greene should have a big week against the Redskins.

 

Here's my current roster for the league I'm in where I have to win this week to make the playoffs. Let me know if you think there are any substitutions I should make this week:

 

QB Aaron Rodgers

QB Matthew Stafford

RB Michael Turner

RB Matt Forte

WR Vincent Jackson

WR Victor Cruz

WR Laurent Robinson

TE Tony Gonzalez

D/ST Ravens

K Neil Rackers

 

B Reggie Wayne

B Miles Austin

B Shonn Greene

B Chargers D/ST

B Josh Brown

 

Any of my bench players looking to have a better week than my starters?

 

This is my money league and I'm playing against the guy I'm fighting for the final playoff spot. Right now, projected score is 133-133. Fantasy football can't get any better than that.

 

Do you have to carry two Ds and kickers?

MJ, I was thinking the same thing. Brown's been killing it lately, but Greene should have a big week against the Redskins.

 

Here's my current roster for the league I'm in where I have to win this week to make the playoffs. Let me know if you think there are any substitutions I should make this week:

 

QB Aaron Rodgers

QB Matthew Stafford

RB Michael Turner

RB Matt Forte

WR Vincent Jackson

WR Victor Cruz

WR Laurent Robinson

TE Tony Gonzalez

D/ST Ravens

K Neil Rackers

 

B Reggie Wayne

B Miles Austin

B Shonn Greene

B Chargers D/ST

B Josh Brown

 

Any of my bench players looking to have a better week than my starters?

 

This is my money league and I'm playing against the guy I'm fighting for the final playoff spot. Right now, projected score is 133-133. Fantasy football can't get any better than that.

 

Looks like you played the waiver wire well. I guess I'd leave it as it is. Tough decision on the WR part because who knows if Cruz and Robinson will keep it up. Jackson has been hit or miss all year cause of Rivers. I love usually starting three RB's personally, but I'm not sure you can sit one of these WR's for Greene.

  • Author
Looks like you played the waiver wire well. I guess I'd leave it as it is. Tough decision on the WR part because who knows if Cruz and Robinson will keep it up. Jackson has been hit or miss all year cause of Rivers. I love usually starting three RB's personally, but I'm not sure you can sit one of these WR's for Greene.

 

In this league I don't really have the option anyways. There's no RB/WR spot. It's strictly 2 RB and 3 WR.

 

And yeah, I picked up Newton and Murray both on waivers early on. Made some trades and got a pretty sick team. I've dominated the league points wise. I just have terrible luck with matchups. Half the weeks, I'll beat everyone in the league EXCEPT the guy I'm playing.

  • Author
Do you have to carry two Ds and kickers?

 

No, those are just still on my roster from Bye week pickups. Not much left to pick up that's even worth dropping them for.

  • Author
I have a similar problem BleedBlue. I have Austin and Robinson. I'm hoping they sit Austin another week.

 

That would be nice. Either way, I'll probably stick with Robinson. His numbers have been too good as of late to bench him for someone coming off injury.

No, those are just still on my roster from Bye week pickups. Not much left to pick up that's even worth dropping them for.

 

Do you have a cutoff where you cannot pick up FAs? If so I'd drop a D and pickup a TE.

  • Author
Do you have a cutoff where you cannot pick up FAs? If so I'd drop a D and pickup a TE.

 

Here's the best 5 available:

 

Scott Chandler

Jermaine Gresham

Jake Ballard

Brent Celek

Ed Dickson

 

Who's the best pickup?

Here's the best 5 available:

 

Scott Chandler

Jermaine Gresham

Jake Ballard

Brent Celek

Ed Dickson

 

Who's the best pickup?

 

I'd probably say Gresham or Celek. Maybe look at whose got a better matchup a week that you think Gonzalez has a rough matchup.

Big week for me also. 1 game in front with two to play. A win would be huge.

Stafford or Sanchez?

Pick 2: Foster, Matthews, R. Bush

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.