November 20, 201114 yr Wow, the glitter has fallen off of Buffalo. They do not look good. 28-6 Miami halftime.
November 20, 201114 yr Miami about to tack on another 7. Fitzy has been AWFUL. Fumble is under review now so maybe not.
November 21, 201114 yr Mark Herzlich to start for the Giants tonight. What an amazing story. Absolutely. Can't help but want to see him succeed.
November 21, 201114 yr Jay Cutler breaks thumb, needs surgery and is out for the year. You sure about the surgery and out for the year part? You have a link? http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7263009/source-chicago-bears-jay-cutler-broken-right-thumb
November 21, 201114 yr If Cutler is out for the year with a broken right thumb does the "soft" tag he inherited last year ring true again since Big Ben appears to be playing through his broken right thumb?
November 21, 201114 yr If Cutler is out for the year with a broken right thumb does the "soft" tag he inherited last year ring true again since Big Ben appears to be playing through his broken right thumb? Last year's soft tag was unwarranted. Sounds like he and Ben have to different injuries. One requires surgery. The other doesn't. So, no.
November 21, 201114 yr I would take Cutler 2nd in a QB draft for next 5 years. Love him and his toughness. I never thought he was good until I've seen him get abused and answer every bell.
November 21, 201114 yr I would take Cutler 2nd in a QB draft for next 5 years. Love him and his toughness. I never thought he was good until I've seen him get abused and answer every bell. Cutler's toughness should never be questioned. His OC got him pounded last year and he kept coming back and never threw anyone under the bus. Great article in SI a few months ago about him.
November 21, 201114 yr Last year's soft tag was unwarranted. Sounds like he and Ben have to different injuries. One requires surgery. The other doesn't. So, no. I agree with this and I can't stand Cutler.
November 21, 201114 yr Last year's soft tag was unwarranted. Sounds like he and Ben have to different injuries. One requires surgery. The other doesn't. So, no. Maybe it is unwarranted. It won't erase the stigma surrounding him that he is soft. People will hear 'broken thumb' and 'out for the year' and think Big Ben is tough and Cutler is soft. Is he out for the year officially?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.