Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The NFL (Week 11)

Featured Replies

Maybe it is unwarranted. It won't erase the stigma surrounding him that he is soft. People will hear 'broken thumb' and 'out for the year' and think Big Ben is tough and Cutler is soft.

 

Is he out for the year officially?

 

I don't believe he actually has that label.

 

6 to 8 weeks right now.

Vince Young is awful. They should let the Kafka kid play a few series.

I don't believe he actually has that label.

 

6 to 8 weeks right now.

 

I don't remember it ever being removed. I think we'll hear it even more over the next few days. Fair or not. Playing through it today may help get that label removed.

 

I hope he can come back. He has had the Bears looking really good of late. They are playing well enough to beat the Packers in their next meeting the way Cutler is playing.

Looks like Nnamdi Asomugha was the best corner in the NFL when he was in Oakland and we couldn't see him. He's been less than stellar all season in Philly and Victor Cruz owns him.

Looks like Nnamdi Asomugha was the best corner in the NFL when he was in Oakland and we couldn't see him. He's been less than stellar all season in Philly and Victor Cruz owns him.

 

I have to think a lot of that has to do with Philly's defensive set up. He doesn't get to press much and that whole unit seems to lack any kind of cohesion.

Victor Cruz has done well against him this season. With that said, the giants have played terrible tonight.

Victor Cruz has done well against him this season. With that said, the giants have played terrible tonight.

 

The defense hasn't. They have completely shut down Shady McCoy.

Desean loves him some Desean.

 

Yes he does.......

I have to think a lot of that has to do with Philly's defensive set up. He doesn't get to press much and that whole unit seems to lack any kind of cohesion.

 

 

Good point.

What a game. Can the Eagles run the table and make the playoffs?

 

I love Shady McCoy. Love that dude....

What a game. Can the Eagles run the table and make the playoffs?

 

I love Shady McCoy. Love that dude....

 

He's awesome.

"Caleb Hainie" is trending on Twitter.

"Caleb Hainie" is trending on Twitter.

 

:lol: I read a tweet that said there's probably a jet on the way from Chicago to Kiln, Mississippi right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.