Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Boone County Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Campbell County
      65%
    • Boone County
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins this game and why?

Its gonna be smashmouth football both ways. I think the Rebels D can slow down the Camels running game. Will be interesting to see if the coaches hold out any players since district positions are locked up for both teams...

Heard the Camels have some players dinged up after the Ryle game. As always I have to go with the Camels. I know they are not happy with just winning district. GO CAMELS!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

If the Camels continue playing the way they have been, I believe they should win.

Boone can pass also, this should make a difference. Boone should win.

Boone Co. 28-14.

Boone can pass also, this should make a difference. Boone should win.

Pike threw for about 250 yds, give or take a few yards.

This should be a heck of a football game. Too close to call. I'm pulling for both of them.

After the last 3 weeks, I honestly don't know what to expect! I'm gonna take the Camels in this one; let the momentum keep rolling!

I'm drinking the kool aid. Camels win!

Toss up game for me. Im gonna go with my gut and say Boone wins, but Ive known Coach Lickert for awhile and can never rule him out

I saw three of the camels earlier games. I don't know where all these victories and points are coming from. More power to them, but I have to go with Boone.

True, but Boone if Boone's defense shows up as Dixie's didn't, then Boone might pull out the W. But the Camels are on a roll. I give a slight nod to the Camels in this one.

Pike threw for about 250 yds, give or take a few yards.
True, but Boone if Boone's defense shows up as Dixie's didn't, then Boone might pull out the W. But the Camels are on a roll. I give a slight nod to the Camels in this one.

Dixie put up 34 on Boone, and allowed 27, with as you say no defense. Camels hung 50 on Dixie and allowed 14. Ryle put 27 on Boone, and allowed 13, Camels put up 27 on Ryle, and gave up 20 with 5 turnovers I believe. That's why I going with the Camels. Well I always go with the Camels!

30

This should be a great game and I'm sorry to miss it! The Camels have district in their sights but Boone has something to proove. Can't even summons a guess as to the score. I think the Camels will come out with a very narrow win but with much struggle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.