McCreary Central- Where are we headed?

Bottom line Trenchmaster is that I am right and alot of people know it. You stand to lose alot if what needs to happen transpires. Even the people on the board here are telling you the same thing. They are making fun of our school and football program. Can you read? As far as losing my temper, you are funny. You are the one everyone is making a joke about......or maybe you have not read this thread, lol. Say what you want, Myself, Cellking and the others are right. You are wrong. You are the people like you are the reason we are way behind the other schools in our area and across the state. Look in the mirror, the truth hurts. Dont lose your day job guessing that Im some guy down south. Im some guy thats in your face everyday.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heartbreaker and Trenchmaster please do not wish losing jobs on each other, no one needs that right now. All this negative energy we have been posting on here ,notice i said we meaning me as well.What if we could find some middle ground and turn that negativity into some positive energy for the football program? Imagine how big of an effect we could have on the program then,i will not make any more negative post about the program anymore,i will do my level best to only be positive about McCreary County Football in the end it is all about the young men who take the field on friday nights ,and i only want to see them do well, i sincerly hope you two can find some common ground and that you both keep your jobs.Good luck and GO RAIDERS!

Heartbreaker and Trenchmaster please do not wish losing jobs on each other, no one needs that right now. All this negative energy we have been posting on here ,notice i said we meaning me as well.What if we could find some middle ground and turn that negativity into some positive energy for the football program? Imagine how big of an effect we could have on the program then,i will not make any more negative post about the program anymore,i will do my level best to only be positive about McCreary County Football in the end it is all about the young men who take the field on friday nights ,and i only want to see them do well, i sincerly hope you two can find some common ground and that you both keep your jobs.Good luck and GO RAIDERS!

I am all for that and agree. I am just tired of HB and Cellking attacking the program and sometimes you. I respect you for admitting it and trying now to find a positive approach to the situation. I will not attack anymore as long as others stop attacking. I will stand up for the kids and coaches past and present. I have said before Gay and his staff did a good job. The current Coach is doing his best. He does not deserve to be an embarrassed like this that's all. He deserves support just like Gay; Boz; Messer; and all other head coaches past and present deserve. This is a tough time for many districts lot of jobs being lost and pay ckecks being cut. Everyone needs to come together i agree. Good POST kyrj.

TRENCHMASTER

All Region

Aug 2010

Whitley County

Quote Originally Posted by cellking View Post

TRENCHMASTER insist he is from Whitley Co.

You know it big CELL! HB thinks I am in MC because I have good friends out there. I know one thing they don't play roundball in the WC this year.

01-18-2012, 03:29 PM #62

TRENCHMASTER

All Region

Aug 2010

Whitley County

Maroon being honest with you I am in Whitley Co. we are terrible this year. I have alot of friends in the PC but do not know the inner workings. I assume someone who used to be a PC person but got mad at someone at PC and is now a SW man, ?

TRENCHMASTER

All Region

Aug 2010

Whitley County

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

Totally Agree... it was a classless act... Chapman needs to learn from Haywood that teaching the right thing is always superior to wins and losses. In the long run no matter how many wins Haywood ends up with, he will be remembered as much for his sportsmanship as for his wins, and that right there tells you all you need to know about him. Congrats Coach Haywood!..

That is terrible. PC's Principal and Atheltic Director should issue an apology and congratulatory remarks to Coach Haywood and reprimend Chapman. I am embarrased for PC's administrations and fans. It is shameful. If I lost to Haywood on this night I couldn't wait to congratulate him for such an accomplishment and I am not talking about the wins only but how he got those wins; work, intergrity, character, in other words the RIGHT way. Heck if I lost to him on any night I couldn't wait to shake his hand on repping Kentucky High School football the right way.

Chapman you owe this man an apology! You owe it to your school, parents and players. PC does not deserve this kind of representation from their Head Football coach.

So its not all right for me to call out the admin and its good for you?( see above post that you were guilty of I guess) And I have never said I was from anywhere but here.(see above posts) Seems like someone else has been very deceiving. You are not as smart as you think......like I said if the shoe fits.....

So its not all right for me to call out the admin and its good for you?( see above post that you were guilty of I guess) And I have never said I was from anywhere but here.(see above posts) Seems like someone else has been very deceiving. You are not as smart as you think......like I said if the shoe fits.....

Lol you are obsessed man. You crack me up. Great detective work. Back to the point at hand little guy btw did you take your blood pressure meds you ll need it. Your an atognizer you play two sides of the fence. Your loyalty is to yourself because you don't know who you are. When you are with one side you say one thing when you are with the other you say something different. You have so many faces no one can count. You struggle with your identity and you HATE seeing people do well cause it makes you feel bad. You live to antagonize you love it unless of course it is you being antognized LOL. You still have not cited anything substantial on why people need to be removed. You stir crap up that's all you do. Grow up man. You got a lot to lose. Your not untouchable trust me. I am trying to illuminate you. You can call me the great illuminator LOL. Good Luck in your endeavor little man. It wont succeed. Focus on the important things in your life. You have a job still many don't. As long as you stay in the pocket of your bosses you ll have a good assignment next year like you did this year leave well enough alone.

Because I am starting to feel sorry for you I will keep my word to Kyrj and try to stay positive. This is the last response concerning this with you. Someone has got be the civil one LOL.

I am not attacking the kids, only the people who dont have the kids best interest at hand. To be more specific, the crooks. If the shoe fits, wear it.

the problem is your doing it in anyway that makes the whole program past and present including the kids look bad. This thread gives people the opporitunity to trash the program. Your trying to kill a fly with a sledge hammer. You entitled to your opinion but you do it the wrong way a way that demands a strong response back.