McCreary Central- Where are we headed?

Heard a quote the other day that I feel is very true for this program and tons of others across the country and state, high school and college.

Until schools are financially and emotionally invested, you won't have success. Sure you will have a year or two here and there, maybe even 2-3 in a row, but in the grand scheme of things, you won't.

You show me a truly great program(s) in the state of Kentucky and I'll show you a program that is both, Financially and Emotionally invested. Not one, but both. It starts at the top and Im not talking about the head coach, but it has to matter to a lot of other people before it gets to the coach(es).

I agree with everything you said. I told our Super. 25 years ago that comittment started at the top, he didn't understand then and th one we have don't understand Now.:taz:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another Bump in the Road. McCreary Central Coaching Staff met with the Kids and told them they were taking off until June 4 . Don't know why!!! Guess Bell, Corbin, Wayne and Casey will follow in McCreary's Lead???

cellking does this really surprise you? We need a total different direction for our school system as a whole. The AD has to be fired to get this going. Until he is either fired or made head football coach we will suffer, check that, the kids will suffer and its all on his head.

cellking does this really surprise you? We need a total different direction for our school system as a whole. The AD has to be fired to get this going. Until he is either fired or made head football coach we will suffer, check that, the kids will suffer and its all on his head.
No disagrement Here.

What does that mean, coaches arent allowed or coaches dont.

Coaches are not allowed to do anything with the Kids until June 4th. Imposed by Principal because Coaches broke KHSAA Rule on Spring Practice.

Coaches are not allowed to do anything with the Kids until June 4th. Imposed by Principal because Coaches broke KHSAA Rule on Spring Practice

Wow no Head Coach should ever let this happen when you know you need all the time you can get with the kids. This program has went backward since Coach Gay and his staff left,once again wow.

Wow no Head Coach should ever let this happen when you know you need all the time you can get with the kids. This program has went backward since Coach Gay and his staff left,once again wow.

Till we get rid of the problem nothing is gonna change.

No offense but what kind of actual agent do you have? It can't be everyone's fault if kids are not very good,

Not Offended, Just beg to differ. The Kids are as good as anyon's Kids. God didn't pick out McCreary County and say you are no good in Football. Whitley Co. Corbin, Williamsburg, Pulaski Co., SW, Somerset, Wayne Co. and Oneida Tenn, all border McCreary Co. All these Schools Play Good Football, Some have won State Championships. The difference is all these Schools have the Support and Facilities needed to be successful.

Coaches are not allowed to do anything with the Kids until June 4th. Imposed by Principal because Coaches broke KHSAA Rule on Spring Practice.

What spring rule did they break or is that the excuse the board is using?