Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wayne County 47 Casey County 21

Featured Replies

Even a bigger win for Wayne than what I thought. I thought they would win this one comfortably but I didn't expect 47 points.

Big win for Wayne County. I thought they would win but I felt like Casey would give them a close game. Wayne seems to have a really nice team this year. I know they are kicking themselves for blowing the Corbin game last week.

Even a bigger win for Wayne than what I thought. I thought they would win this one comfortably but I didn't expect 47 points.

 

Game was close for three quarters. Wayne put up four TD's in the fourth quarter.

Game was close for three quarters. Wayne put up four TD's in the fourth quarter.

 

How many did Casey score in the 4th? A 26 point loss is a 26 point loss. The game is 4 quarters, not 3.

Casey was driving to tie or lead late in 3rd quarter and elected to punt at midfield. If they had not stalled, the game could have gotten interesting. As you say, it is a 4 qtr game....a fact that Wayne has appeared to have learned since last week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.