Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Phenom's TE Start 'Em/Sit 'Em Week 5

Featured Replies

I know some guys have giving you grief, but I guess we gotta give you credit here. At this two of the TD's you picked at a TD, which saved your projections. Might not want to listen to you when it comes to running backs, but can't really argue with this thread.

 

Olsen = 20 yards and a TD

Greshem = 20 yards and a TD

Pettigrew = Yet to play

 

Shiancoe = only 20 yards

Chandler = only 4 yards

Clark - only 7 yards

Hoping he is right with Pettirew. Had to play him this week with Witten on bye

Agreed, solid advice here. It was a rough week for TE's anyway, as only eight caught TDs. One of those went to David Johnson, who is also listed at FB depending on your league.

Great example of the rookie mistakes that are made week to week on here.

 

Rookie mistake? Give me a break, I read the post wrong. I have won multiple fantasy leagues.

I know some guys have giving you grief, but I guess we gotta give you credit here. At this two of the TD's you picked at a TD, which saved your projections. Might not want to listen to you when it comes to running backs, but can't really argue with this thread.

 

Olsen = 20 yards and a TD

Greshem = 20 yards and a TD

Pettigrew = Yet to play

 

Shiancoe = only 20 yards

Chandler = only 4 yards

Clark - only 7 yards

 

It's not like he went out on a huge limb. :D But solid so far.

It's not like he went out on a huge limb. :D But solid so far.

 

Not with the RBs

Hoping he is right with Pettirew. Had to play him this week with Witten on bye

 

Haha, I have to start Pettigrew on my team every week. That's what happens when you are the last team to take a TD, can't compain with him this week though!

  • Author
Rookie mistake? Give me a break, I read the post wrong. I have won multiple fantasy leagues.

 

Never called you a rookie. Break given.

 

Good for you on winning some leagues, see the sun does shine.....nevermind.

Never called you a rookie. Break given.

 

Good for you on winning some leagues, see the sun does shine.....nevermind.

 

Said I made a rookie mistake basically the same thing.

Never called you a rookie. Break given.

 

Good for you on winning some leagues, see the sun does shine.....nevermind.

 

Oh come off it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.