October 7, 201114 yr Also, I think there are about 1500 Alabama basketball fans, 1200 Auburn basketball fans, and 23 Notre Dame basketball fans.
October 7, 201114 yr Also, I think there are about 1500 Alabama basketball fans, 1200 Auburn basketball fans, and 23 Notre Dame basketball fans. That may be an overestimate. It doesn't matter to me what the motivating sport is. I'm just curious about the numbers.
October 7, 201114 yr Before that poll came out, it was considered gospel amongst UK fans that they outnumbered the Cards in Jefferson County. So it certainly seems like vindication for Louisville fans. :thumb: I think it is pretty impressive that UK has a third of the population.
October 7, 201114 yr Cal speaks every off season in Louisville. Does RP speak in Lexington every year? UK is the Commonwealth's team whether or not the Ville fans want to admit it. It's fact and not even disputable. Bozich is full of sour grapes. The Ville will always be little brother in the Blue Grass State.
October 7, 201114 yr I don't think any Louisville fans claim supremacy statewide. They will, however, disupte their home turf.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.