Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Crazy game?? Thank goodness for 2nd half opportunities--Went multiple X original play on SD and over, along with a parlay to turn defeat into large victory. If SD gets the TD in OT and it's sweep time, but fell flat on their turn at "O", and then decided not to play "D"?

 

On a side note, what's up with the officiating in the NFL this year--Totally inconsistent?? When the announcers, who we all know aren't allowed to say squat, start being critical; its got to be incredibly obvious.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think the books did fine this week--3 double digit favs don't cover, along with "popular" picks like the Cowboys, Carolina and Patriots going down. Not sure about the "square" comment though??

 

Yea the books should have won this week, I talked to my local who actual came out ahead for the first time all year this week, he needed KC tonight as I was his only player on them at the time I made my bet with him.

 

The squares are what they call the betting public. They are the ones who built vegas and keep them in business. Im guessing most ppl were on the chargers tonight which is why I said that.

 

Had my best week ever in sports betting just have to try and not give it all back now lol.

  • Author
I got KC +4, just could find any reason to bet the bolts tonight. Squares on the Chargers get buried tonight and the books finally get a little money back.

 

Been a great week for me, up just over a grand so far and looking for more.

What is your local's max? All of those max winners and you are only up a grand, you ought to own that guys wife and dog right now!

3 games tonight. I am thinking about taking a 10 point teaser with all 3 home teams.

  • Author

Why don't one of you HOT betters start the new November thread, maybe it will change the rest of our luck!

I went with this...

 

Tulsa +15

Boston College +28.5

Miami Ohio -1.5

Jets and Buffalo under 57

I went with this...

 

Tulsa +15

Boston College +28.5

Miami Ohio -1.5

Jets and Buffalo under 57

 

Sorry about BC. I had Miami Ohio -1.5, Miami/Akron over 35, Florida State -2, and Tulsa/UCF over 37. Akron kicked a FG with 4 mins left to save me.

  • Author

SInce nobody will start a Novemeber thread, I guess I will have to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.