Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author
I am laying the 3 tonight and going with Arkansas State.

That is why I like you, anybody that bets games like that are my kind of people!

  • Replies 97
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Ashland's Greg Gibson was on first base last night, so he should be behind the plate tonight. We used to have a very big strike zone, have not kept up with his stats lately.

  • Author

I read some of his home plate stats last night before the game and he didn't disappoint, as that game could have easily been 1-0.

That is why I like you, anybody that bets games like that are my kind of people!

 

You mean degenerates? :lol: Those are the only people who bet games like that. :D

Ashland's Greg Gibson was on first base last night, so he should be behind the plate tonight. We used to have a very big strike zone, have not kept up with his stats lately.

 

Nice call, I didn't mess with the game because I had some of he Thursday football games. By the way home teams won outright. Neither were ever in jeopardy of losing spread wise. I had a teaser and teases the 26 up and they ended up winning outright. :lol:

  • Author
You mean degenerates? :lol: Those are the only people who bet games like that. :D
A little bigger games tonight, so who do you like?
A little bigger games tonight, so who do you like?

 

Rutgers and WVU. I have Rutgers as the 3rd game in a teaser where I won the first 2 but I like them anyway as a straight bet.

  • Author

No rules on betting on road teams on Friday nights?

^ None that I know of... This is what I am rolling with for tonight and tomorrow.

 

Rutgers +13

(Teased 13 points)

West Virginia -1½

(Teased 13 points)

Indiana +37

(Teased 13 points)

North Carolina +24

(Teased 13 points)

Stupid WVU, at least I broke even by winning my other teaser that had Rutgers.

I like K-St today but i can't figure out why the line is moving in favor of Kansas.

 

Anyone who likes reading good gambling blogs I highly recommend beyondthebets.com. Great info.

  • Author

Ravens and over and St. louis in baseball!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.