Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

I just saw Okie St./Baylor total is at 79.5!!!!!!!

  • Replies 97
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Wonder when the Buckeyes and USC were both over a TD dog at home? never.

Cards were 8-1 with the home plate umpire. Wish I would have seen that last night.

Off to a good start this week, had my guys max on Pitt thursday night, lost on TCU to a backdoor cover last night, started off with a bang when I had the max on Nebraska early, then hit OK St. and under in penn st/Ill game. Only one I have lost today was a small one on Navy.

 

Tonight I have Under 44 in UT/USC, and max bets on GT +3.5 and Wisconsin -8.

Laying the 3 tonight. I think Rivers will get back on track.

Laying the 3 tonight. I think Rivers will get back on track.

 

With ya' HT!

I got KC +4, just could find any reason to bet the bolts tonight. Squares on the Chargers get buried tonight and the books finally get a little money back.

 

Been a great week for me, up just over a grand so far and looking for more.

What the heck happened to SD. Getting crushed already.

What the heck happened to SD. Getting crushed already.

 

Getting a little Monday night "homer" action as well--The call on Gates was absurd, as Gruden pointed out!!

I got KC +4, just could find any reason to bet the bolts tonight. Squares on the Chargers get buried tonight and the books finally get a little money back.

 

Been a great week for me, up just over a grand so far and looking for more.

 

Think the books did fine this week--3 double digit favs don't cover, along with "popular" picks like the Cowboys, Carolina and Patriots going down. Not sure about the "square" comment though??

Where the heck did you get it at 4? It didn't see one book to ever have it a 4. Unless you bet it a couple days ago.

Rivers wasn't happy with getting me a push so he is going to score a TD in OT. :D

I have Chargers @ +6.5 from a teaser I bet earlier this week. They don't kick Extra point in OT right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.