Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

I like Tampa getting the points a little as well but I will likely stick with ^ those 2.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if anyone got Jacksonville at +2.5 and put them in a 7 point teaser up to 9.5. That would have been brutal to lose like that lol.

Wonder if anyone got Jacksonville at +2.5 and put them in a 7 point teaser up to 9.5. That would have been brutal to lose like that lol.

 

I doubt anyone did that. :lol:

Edit....

 

 

Picture won't post big enough. I was doing the living betting and hit on Fielder hitting the HR. I had $1 on it. It was +1111 :lol: No joke it was the first time I have done this and I was just messing around with it.

Prince Fielder.jpg

Prince Fielder.jpg

Took Packers and over for the game tonight. Hard to go against Matty Ice at home getting points but just dont see how they can slow down the pack enough. I think ATL can score enough to take the game over the total 54.5.

Took Packers and over for the game tonight. Hard to go against Matty Ice at home getting points but just dont see how they can slow down the pack enough. I think ATL can score enough to take the game over the total 54.5.

 

Overs are the way to go today. They're 9-2 or 8-2-1 depending on what the NE line was. One under was under by a point and the other one would have gone over if Schaub didn't get picked to end the game.

Not sure how my local guy did this week but he has been getting crushed every week so far.

Not sure how my local guy did this week but he has been getting crushed every week so far.

 

Not sure who your local guy is but he got crushed.

  • Author

Bookies that don't have push off guys are gambling as well.

Bookies that don't have push off guys are gambling as well.

 

That's why they're in it. It's too hard to figure out when to push and when to hold. They're better off holding everything.

Great start with the air force over and the USC cover. Keep the ball rolling.

9-1 today with the sole loss coming on south Carolina's decision to run out of the back of the endzone and take a safety with 0 seconds on the clock. I won a ton of money but I am still fuming over that decision.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.