Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Lets see some picks this next weekend, I want some of that action. :lol: Only thing I had was under in UC UL game which hit.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I have for tomorrow...

 

4 Team Teaser #227784599 (Placed by Web)

Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread

NFL - WEEK 6

(205) Philadelphia Eagles +4 Sun@1:00p

Competitor:(206) Washington Redskins

Teased 7.0 points

Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread

NFL - WEEK 6

(212) Cincinnati Bengals Pick Sun@1:00p

Competitor:(211) Indianapolis Colts

Teased 7.0 points

Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread

NFL - WEEK 6

(219) Dallas Cowboys +14 Sun@4:15p

Competitor:(220) New England Patriots

Teased 7.0 points

Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread

NFL - WEEK 6

(226) New York Jets Pick Mon@8:35p

Competitor:(225) Miami Dolphins

Teased 7.0 points

One more...This one is -110. The other one is +200...

 

Green Bay Packers -5

(Teased 10 points)

New York Jets +3

(Teased 10 points)

Philadelphia Eagles +7

(Teased 10 points)

AP top 10 was 7-1-1 against the spread yesterday. The boys in Vegas need to get their act together.

AP top 10 was 7-1-1 against the spread yesterday. The boys in Vegas need to get their act together.

 

Amazing.

One prop I like ...(DAL vs NE) Total Passing Yards – Tony Romo (DAL)

 

Player must start game for wagers to have action.

 

 

Over

 

305½

 

(-130)o

(EVEN)u

I took the steelers and the packers early. Eyeballing the ravens later.

One prop I like ...(DAL vs NE) Total Passing Yards – Tony Romo (DAL)

 

Player must start game for wagers to have action.

 

 

Over

 

305½

 

(-130)o

(EVEN)u

 

Whew, just barely got it. 317 got it on the last reception.

Now what do I do on both the teasers? Should I hedge them with a ML bet on the Dolphins?

I think I am going to wait till halftime to do anything. Hopefully the Jets will be winning and I won't have to hedge anything. Both are riding on this game.

  • Author

I'd let them ride, I like the Jets.

  • Author
Went large on Baltimore, lost some juice earlier.

Have you quit your job yet?

I am laying the 3 tonight and going with Arkansas State.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.