October 4, 201115 yr Author I was leaning towards the Rangers in the first game. Something tells me that Yankees will win a wild high scoring game.
October 5, 201115 yr Author I was leaning towards the Rangers in the first game. Something tells me that Yankees will win a wild high scoring game. Pretty good day.
October 8, 201114 yr Took Boise -21 tonight, Fresno State burnt me last week when they lost at home to Ole Miss and the rebels suck. Boise should roll big here.
October 9, 201114 yr Author Why don't you share some of those winners so we can make some cash as well!
October 9, 201114 yr Author Today I like the Bengals and under, Saints over, Greinke, Carolina, &Philly. Prop plays: Driver under 3 catches, Caldwell under 3 catches, Sanchez over 20 comps, Eli over 20 comps, Moore under 4 catches.
October 9, 201114 yr I think the Bengals are a really good play today. I doubt the Jags will score more than 10 points.
October 9, 201114 yr AP top 10 went 9-0 against the spread this week. Wisconsin was off this week Wow.
October 9, 201114 yr Titans and Bengals are my 2 plays. Big Ben might not make it out of this game. http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/33019/roethlisberger-limping-badly-in-warmups
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.