Lloyd Memorial/Bishop Brossart predictions

DRKARK

This thread was started to make a pick and why your pick would or would not win! You have yet to do so! Your have your opinion and stated it. So please make a pick and if you are tired of reading what the Lloyd faithful have to say, then find another thread!

Lloyd in a cakewalk (to make you happy). I enjoy reading what the Lloyd faithful have to say, I am a Lloyd faithful. I remember when Lloyd once stood as a powerhouse in football, I remember/know what the tradition was like and what it means. You wouldn't find players/students dwelling on injuries week after week and that is what upsets me is reading week after week about injuries, as another poster stated, everyone has injuries, yes some injuries affect teams more so that others. But Lloyd has had several weeks to adjust with the new line-up.

As the title of the thread states, Lloyd/Bishop Brossart predictions, lets make this about who is playing, not about who is not.

Interesting matchup this one. Two teams that look similar from a record/competition view. Lloyd's win over Gallatin County and the common opponent Dayton scores make me think Lloyd will win this one.

On the injury dscussion, at this point in the year most teams are probably missing at least one, maybe two starters so that is to be expected. However, when you have short rosters, those missing starters can make a big difference.

I'm hearing Brossart may be missing a couple of bodies too. So all is back to even. That being said. Lloyd 25-20.

I have not seen BB play but have rwad and heard enough to make a guess. Thats what they all are anyway. Lloyd has some players, if they can get thru the game without getting pentalized into negative yards, they will win in a close one. Noy sure which players are or have been missing but there line needs to block and not hold the entire game.

I have not seen BB play but have rwad and heard enough to make a guess. Thats what they all are anyway. Lloyd has some players, if they can get thru the game without getting pentalized into negative yards, they will win in a close one. Noy sure which players are or have been missing but there line needs to block and not hold the entire game.

So right! too many penalties and turnovers!

Im taking BB in a close one. As previously mentioned, Lloyd has many injuries that will hurt them. Brossar and Newport are the two teams that they have to beat to get into the playoffs. They were a bit overmatched against HC and will be against NCC. With the mentioned injuries and , imo, an arrogant head coach that will hinder them in a close game. I think one of the coordinators is also suspended for his actions towards players. Coach Lucas may have struggled the last couple of years, but he never acted nor had any of his coaches act in the unprofessional way this current staff is right now. I wish the kids Good Luck down the stretch because they do have some really nice players, but this coaching staff has alot to learn, in my opinion, if Lloyd is ever to get back to the tradition and good teams they once had.

Yep that Arrogant head coach sure cost them a close one! Maybe you should have a clue before you open your mouth. If this guy is so terrible then why didn't his kids quit on him? Why did they continue to fight and never give up? Why did they do something tonight that they haven't done in a while? You know what I think you should go call the guy names to his face......

GO JUGGS!!!!!!!

Yep that Arrogant head coach sure cost them a close one! Maybe you should have a clue before you open your mouth. If this guy is so terrible then why didn't his kids quit on him? Why did they continue to fight and never give up? Why did they do something tonight that they haven't done in a while? You know what I think you should go call the guy names to his face......

GO JUGGS!!!!!!!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Well, since he is such an intimidating person, I would be WAY too scared to say anything to him. I guess you shut me up with barely beating a first year 2A team in the final seconds of the game. Very impressive. I guess you shut me up then. Maybe the head coach isn't the only one is arrogant out in Lloyd land, since this is probably the head coach. He is the only one who would talk like this on here. Still not impressed with you(him). The fact that the kids havent quit is a testament to having good kids. As I have mentioned before, they have some nice athletes. Too bad they might be surrounded with people with such narrow perspectives. Lloyd's head coach threw his kids under the bus after the HC loss and said if his kids werent' soft and they would have executed his plan, they wouldve won. The score was 53-14. How can anyone say something so brilliant in a blowout when the dogs were called off at halftime. Im sure his kids would love to know how highly he talks about them behing their backs. Yep, Lloyd has a good one

GO JUGGS!!!!!!!

You didn't deny that you said it. The only thing that is way off is that fact you can't take a little bit of criticism. Coach, you should have better things to do than be on Bluegrass preps and take things personally, like getting a gameplan together that might actually work. Calling people out and asking them to confront you is juvenile, I might add, but certainly nothing you would really like to entertain. Does this prove my point that you might not be the right man for the job? I will let you answer that question to yourself. Obviously, I will be the bigger person and not act like Im 12 on here and drop your nonsense. Good luck to your kids and team the next few weeks.

you're way off.