Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Advice: Week 4

Featured Replies

I have been offered this trade...

 

I give...

 

LeGarrette Blount

Santan Moss

 

I get...

Roddy White

Aaron Hernandez

Brandon Gibson

 

I will still have Turner, Chris Johnson and Daniel Thomas as my RB.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If Hernandez is going to be back in a week or two I'd do it.

 

I have Vernon Davis already so I can sit on Hernandez.

Without knowing your whole roster, I'd probably do it. I'm pretty high on Hernandez. I don't think you're giving up anyone terribly great, and you're getting the best player in the trade in Roddy White. That's my opinion. There is always the risk that the addition of Julio Jones and the return of Douglas will hurt White's production, but I'm guessing he'll still get a ton of looks from Ryan.

BTW

 

Stafford over Schaub this week.

  • Author
Without knowing your whole roster, I'd probably do it. I'm pretty high on Hernandez. I don't think you're giving up anyone terribly great, and you're getting the best player in the trade in Roddy White. That's my opinion. There is always the risk that the addition of Julio Jones and the return of Douglas will hurt White's production, but I'm guessing he'll still get a ton of looks from Ryan.

 

My team looks like this currently...

QB Sanchez

RB Chris Johnson

RB Michael Turner

Flex LeGarrette Blount

WR Bwayne Bowe

WR Mario Manningham

TE Vernon Davis

D/ST Packers

K Racker

 

Bench...

Santan Moss

Mike Thomas

Sam Bradford

Davone Bess

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Daniel Thomas

^Why is Fitzpatrick on your bench, and why do you have 3 QBs?

  • Author
^Why is Fitzpatrick on your bench, and why do you have 3 QBs?

 

That was before I dropped Bradford, I don't remember who I picked up for him but it's wasn't anyone good. I can't get on ESPN Fantasy at work to look. Fitz isn't on my bench he was starting I just copied it and pasted from week 1 when I had Sanchez in.

I'm quitting fantasy football. I've got enough to worry about in life, without adding things like this:

 

Will Ryan Grant who has 15 carries through two games and has obviously been placed behind James Starks as a priority in the Packers running game suddenly be the lead back in Chicago?

 

Answer: Of course he will. He will get 17 carries for 92 yards.

 

Seriously, Mike McCarthy? You're killing me. Now I'll have to agonize over whether this was a fluke, or Grant might actually get some carries against Jacksonville this week. And, if so, will it be enough to supplant the newly emerged Eric Decker (38 points in 2011, now a starter in Denver, and 21 targets in the last two weeks, including 12 this week with Lloyd in the lineup).

 

:lol:

 

I love it.

Vick is day-to-day. No broken bone in the hand, just a bruise. I'm guessing he's more likely to start for the Eagles vs. San Fran this weekend than he is to start for the Mustard Seeds when they play the Split Ends.

 

We'll see.

  • Author

Well I countered, it ended up being....

 

I get...

 

Roddy White

Aaron Hernandez

Eric Decker

 

I gave...

 

LeGarerette Blount

Santana Moss

Davone Bess

Will Ryan Grant who has 15 carries through two games and has obviously been placed behind James Starks as a priority in the Packers running game suddenly be the lead back in Chicago?

 

The reason Grant got so many carries is because he was a lot better. He was getting 7-8 yards every carry it seemed. Without knowing any numbers and just from my recollection, I think James Starks got quite a few carries but every single one of them ended right back at the line of scrimmage for no gain. Grant was definitely the better back yesterday and I'd say he will be in line for more of the load from here on.

I have been offered this trade...

 

I give...

 

LeGarrette Blount

Santan Moss

 

I get...

Roddy White

Aaron Hernandez

Brandon Gibson

 

I will still have Turner, Chris Johnson and Daniel Thomas as my RB.

 

Man, that's a tough one to gauge. I like it and I don't, all for different reasons. Who are your backups that will help you get through the bye weeks at RB and WR. Also who is TE now.

 

Never mind. I read the rest of the thread. I like it. Just because you got Davis, so that means you can wait on Hernandez to heal.

I'd take the trade. You are getting the best player in the draft which is always a good thing. Now if Johnson could only get it going.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.