What will Elder chant when Highlands comes to the Pit?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame. This answers the question you would not answer in the other thread.

You DO believe that those students actually believe that only they "have God."

When I was in HS, not quite a decade ago we had some guys in my senior class that started a chant that I just couldn't bring myself to chant. It was while defeating a team that was from a Catholic school. I''m sure you can imagine what the cheer was, but I thought it to be in very bad taste. Being a Christian myself I was rather ashamed.

U still stewin' over that one Clyde' date=' move on my good buddy.[/quote']

You still will not answer the question.

Your premise is that since Dale is a Christian the student body will not use the cheer. That says that you believe that the only way the students will say it is if they truly believe the other coach or any of the students are not Christian.

Do you believe that's the case?

You started the thread and made the claim. Don't try to back away from the point you're trying to make now that you've been called out.

Your premise is that since Dale is a Christian the student body will not use the cheer. That says that you believe that the only way the students will say it is if they truly believe the other coach or any of the students are not Christian.

You started the thread and made the claim. Don't try to back away from the point you're trying to make now that you've been called out.

lol, let me think about this...I'll be back u can bet on that, Clyde.

:thumb:

Consider it a teaching tool to all those who condone such behavior by students of a school who professes to be Christ centered. I am simply making a point to them that these chants have no substance and can be very offensive to individuals who do have faith in Christ. Again, I'm sure that we will never hear this chant again by a GCL school and rightfully so. It's extremely offensive. So now, getting back to the thread before they move this to the politics/religion forum.