Danville 43 Corbin 15

Corbin self destructed in this game, and the Ads took advantage. It all started on Danville's first possession,Corbin stops Danville at about their own 35 and force a punt, which Corbin allows to bounce and roll down inside the 5, where they then decide to field it, only to fumble and set the Ads up inside the 5. The next time Danville has the ball, it is 3rd and long and the Corbin secondary misses an assignment and allows a receiver to run free 30 yards behind them for a TD pass. Corbin drives down the field and pulls within a TD. After this Danville starts their next 2 drives at the Corbin 30 and again inside the Corbin 5. Later in the game Corbin sets them up at the 16 for a scoring drive and at the Corbin 11after yet another Corbin turnover for a TD. You can't beat anyone playing like this, and surely not a Danville.

Does anyone know how many 1st downs Danville had tonight? I would guess 3 or 4 total.

That's incredible if that's the case. At 4 first downs, that comes to 10.75 points per 1st down!!!!

Some stats from this game(some of them rather strange):

Danville had 7 first downs to Corbin's 15.

Danville had 200 total net yards with 120 of these coming on 2 plays.

Danville punted 8 times and Corbin twice.

Danville's avg yardage per pass completion was 47 yards and Corbin's was 6.8.

Ray had 110 yds rushing for Danville and Foley had 123 for Corbin.

Cobb, Corbin's QB, lost 45 yards on sacks.

Corbin's punter lost 18 yards on the fake punt or whatever it was that happened on that play:confused:

Some stats from this game(some of them rather strange):

Danville had 7 first downs to Corbin's 15.

Danville had 200 total net yards with 120 of these coming on 2 plays.

Danville punted 8 times and Corbin twice.

Danville's avg yardage per pass completion was 47 yards and Corbin's was 6.8.

Ray had 110 yds rushing for Danville and Foley had 123 for Corbin.

Cobb, Corbin's QB, lost 45 yards on sacks.

Corbin's punter lost 18 yards on the fake punt or whatever it was that happened on that play:confused:

It's not that strange if a team turns it over a lot to only punt 2 times and still get throttled.

What was Corbin's yardage? I've seen more lopsided stats and a loss for the team that racked up the most.

Way to go ADS. If I'm not mistaken this is the first time in a long time that Danville has defeated Corbin at Corbin. I know they beat us in 1979 and 1981 my soph and senior years. I know Danville got beat in 1990 in the semi's. Does anybody know the last time Danville won at Corbin, playing Corbin?

It's not that strange if a team turns it over a lot to only punt 2 times and still get throttled.

What was Corbin's yardage? I've seen more lopsided stats and a loss for the team that racked up the most.

You can't turn the ball over that much and expect to win, no doubt about that. After the first Corbin fumble inside the 5 yd line, I thought that Corbin as a team, hung their heads and played without any fire for the rest of the half. I can't recall a worse performance by a redhound team than the first half last night.

Danville has a long way to go offensively, they are going to have to get some balance to be a title contender this year.

You can't turn the ball over that much and expect to win, no doubt about that. After the first Corbin fumble inside the 5 yd line, I thought that Corbin as a team, hung their heads and played without any fire for the rest of the half. I can't recall a worse performance by a redhound team than the first half last night.

Danville has a long way to go offensively, they are going to have to get some balance to be a title contender this year.

Corbin has been really bad on turnovers this year seems like 4 0r 5 a game you cant win like that.

They played well enough offensively to take care of Corbin mistakes, thats something they didn't do last week. I wonder what Corbin will do to get better offensively. Maybe Danville played better than 4chs thinks, you tend to think that way when you lose. I don't think Corbin fans are giving Danville much credit.

They played well enough offensively to take care of Corbin mistakes, thats something they didn't do last week. I wonder what Corbin will do to get better offensively. Maybe Danville played better than 4chs thinks, you tend to think that way when you lose. I don't think Corbin fans are giving Danville much credit.

Danville came out and smack Corbin from the first fumble of the game.They were ready Corbin was not.