Does anyone have a link to N KY Frosh standings?

Rebel91Dad

I think Beechwood freshmen are 2-0 with wins over Conner and New Cath. Boone plays at Beechwood this coming Thursday.

What was the score of the Beechwood v Conner game? I saw the thread about the NewCath game, but haven't seen anything about the Conner game. Is Beechwood more of a passing of running team?

What was the score of the Beechwood v Conner game? I saw the thread about the NewCath game, but haven't seen anything about the Conner game. Is Beechwood more of a passing of running team?

This is a guess, but I think someone told me the score was 27-7 in favor of Beechwood. I am sure someone will correct me but I believe that is the score I heard. Offensively, I think they are pretty balanced. They can both run and throw. They probably do a little more running than throwing.

Sorry Ru but if you mean on the field, no way. Remember Beechwood has several 8th graders to make up their team. They will not hang with Boone. IMO!!!

True, but those 8th graders are pretty darn good. I am hearing talk from some at Beechwood who think that is the next super class at Beechwood as far as talent goes.