Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's Say Peyton Manning Can't Play This Year

Featured Replies

According to Isray, Manning will be out for a while.

 

Over/under on 4 games?

 

Over.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^over

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/08/manning-is-expected-to-have-surgery-miss-significant-time/related/

 

Florio told you an hour ago that Peyton Manning’s surgery could happen as early as Thursday. We can now tell you that surgery is complete.

 

ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reports Manning had cervical fusion surgery this morning. The expected recovery is 2-3 months, although we’ve seen with this injury how tricky it is to put a timeline on anything.

 

Indianapolis had no idea how Manning would respond to his last surgery. After delays, he tried to practice lightly for a week. That caused a setback, back pain, and further surgery. No one can truly know where this goes from here.

 

 

How much do I win for my Over bet? :lol:

If I'm the Colts, I don't take any chances. I shut him down for the year.

Looks like the one fantasy draft pick I will come to regret is taking Dallas Clark instead of Jason Witten. Just didn't want Romo, Bryant, AND Witten on my team.....

If I'm the Colts, I don't take any chances. I shut him down for the year.

 

I'm sure they're hoping against hope that they are still in the playoff hunt around Thanksgiving, or else I think they would have shut him down already.

They are already paying Peyton a ton of $$, no chance they take Palmer and his contract as well, considering they would only use him one year.

 

If peytons career were over Id say go for it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.