Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals / Browns Week 1

Bengals or Browns? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Bengals or Browns?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So you wouldn't be taking the Bengals +7?

 

I wouldn't. Of course, I wouldn't bet on the NFL period. Way too unpredictable.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns 31 - 10. Hillis and McCoy both have big games.

Heard an interesting tidbit on Dalton. He is part of the 26/27/60 club. This is a measurement of three things for QB's who have achieved tremendous success in the NFL. The first number is at least a score of 26 on the Wunderlic Test. The second is at least 27 starts in college and the third is at least a 60% completion percentage in college. Dalton qualifies. QB's who fit this criteria have performed very well during their NFL career. QB's who have not fit this criteria have not done well in the NFL. I heard Dan Hoard talking about this last night on the radio and thought it was interesting.

 

I heard them talking about that as well. Pretty interesting list.

The Browns have something called a GM. The Bengals don't have a clue. I'm not sure you will ever get that...
I agree, untill the Bengals completley clean house starting at the very top all the way down to the janitor they will remain just below the bottom.

The definition of insanity is running things the same way and expecting different results ........so by that definition the Bengals a certifiably insane.jmo

 

(I think they had a great draft but the same people are in place)

So you wouldn't be taking the Bengals +7?

 

Should have. I did.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.