Danville 22 Garrard County 14

Wireman

I think Garrard is better than some think

I believe that's probably my opinion, as well. I didn't get to watch the game tonight so I can't really form a true opinion, but they have seemed pretty solid in their first 2 games.

I think Garrard is better than some think

Definitely. The defensive improvement the Lions have made is evident. Garrard did a nice job of being physical with Danville all night long. The interception by Danville right after the Ads took a 14-6 lead was a killer. Danville then scored to push it to 22-6 and there just wasn't enough time. I was very impressed with the way Garrard fought back from the two score deficit.

What is apparent tonight is that Danville had all they could handle. This Garrard group has played together for several years and many have looked to this season with high hopes. Hopefully the team will continue to improve as the year goes along.

Good win for the Ads.Danville did not play that bad Garrard Co. just has a nice team.:thumb:Garrard County's defense played well I just think Danville's speed wore them down.:thumb:

Danville seemed to find something on the left side when they went to the wishbone in the second half. That was the most effective area for the Ads as the game wore on. I also think Danville's size on the line eventually wore on Garrard. The Lions defense was strong all evening but late there were a couple gains that weren't there early in the game.

I think Danville and Boyle both were looking ahead to next weeks game and over looked their opponents this week.

Only possible explanation, right?!:D

Just kidding niner. I'd say there is some truth to that. Hard not to look ahead when it's such a big rivalry game.

Danville seemed to find something on the left side when they went to the wishbone in the second half. That was the most effective area for the Ads as the game wore on. I also think Danville's size on the line eventually wore on Garrard. The defense was strong all evening but late there were a couple gains that weren't there early in the game.

I was very impressed with Garrard Co.I too hope they continue to improve as the year goes along...:thumb:

Only possible explanation, right?!:D

Just kidding niner. I'd say there is some truth to that. Hard not to look ahead when it's such a big rivalry game.

I don't believe Danville was looking ahead to next week.These guys have watched film all week long and seen that Garrard Co.wasn't going to just show up and lay down.:cool:

Danville's fumblitis also killed them in the first half, Garrad Co. has a good aggressive defense. I think they will have a fine year.:thumb:

That did help. I was glad the fumbles were at least in part caused by Garrard's defense. But Danville did shoot themselves in the foot a couple times early.