Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jimmy Buffett @Riverbend

Featured Replies

I had an offer to go, but I didn't think I'd be feeling too well at my first class tomorrow morning.

We'll be there! Lawn.

We'll be there! Lawn.
I know people who are going but all are in the pavillion, if they were on the lawn I would definitely go.

I will be in the pavilion. It will be my first Buffett concert!

  • Author
I know people who are going but all are in the pavillion, if they were on the lawn I would definitely go.

The lawn is fun, but I am too old to stand that long anymore, I am in the pavillion as well.

I just got a text, a buddy is trying to sell his 4 lawn tickets for cost. PM me if interested.

Look me up if you are going, I'll be the guy in the Hawaiian shirt!

^Why because it's canceled? :lol:

 

Channel 9 just confirmed according to my friend who saw it on the news.

Edited by HammerTime

^Why because it's canceled? :lol:

 

Channel 9 just confirmed according to my friend who saw it on the news.

 

I don't see anything online confirming that. I even looked on Channel 9 news.

  • Author

If you find out anything let us know asap, I got a long drive up that way.

If you find out anything let us know asap, I got a long drive up that way.

 

I will, I have a feeling he was just trying to be a jerk. :lol: I'm sure others would have heard by now.

What is face value for lawn and pavilion? I MIGHT go and would be interested in buying a pavillon at FV.

 

Big Slick, I have been several times in the past, every time was on the lawn and had a great time, but the only people I know who are going this year are in the pavilion, so not as fun alone. Not even sure if I get pavilion if I could get near them, but at least I'll be close lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.