Danville and Beechwood.

DragonNG73

It may be awhile still with the emergence of NCC and lex Christian in the east and Bardstown in the west...I wouldn't cry to much about it, though, cause, more than likely, they'll be there again real soon...It's called tradition and both have more than there share of it....

If you throw Mayfield into the arguement how long has it been since one of the big 3 hasn't been in the sinlge A championship, or how long has it been since none of the three were playing for a state championship in any class. I don't know the answer but maybe someone could help. I know Danville missed the state in these years:

If you throw Mayfield into the arguement how long has it been since one of the big 3 hasn't been in the sinlge A championship, or how long has it been since none of the three were playing for a state championship in any class. I don't know the answer but maybe someone could help. I know Danville missed the state in these years:

Technically it has never happend because not all 3 were A for all of the years. Mayfield went down to A in 1995 (won state against Beechwood); Beechwood won in '96 and '97. '98 Danville dropped down to 1A and has won a few times.

I guess '90 was the last time before Beechwood went on their run.

Technically it has never happend because not all 3 were A for all of the years. Mayfield went down to A in 1995 (won state against Beechwood); Beechwood won in '96 and '97. '98 Danville dropped down to 1A and has won a few times.

I guess '90 was the last time before Beechwood went on their run.

That is a amazing run