Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Brentwood Academy updates

Featured Replies

Beautiful campus. 18,500 per buys some nice stuff.
I would say the fact there is more money in Brentwood then probably the entire state of KY has more to do with it.
  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I saw a few cribs that would make the White House look like a pool house.

Is anyone else experiencing choppy video on BGA's site?

Zero penalties on Brentwood even though two of our helmets have been pulled off. Including QB Travis Wright. Just saying...

Is anyone else experiencing choppy video on BGA's site?
I am. Seems to be better if I don't open full screen.

 

BTW, Trinity's D is pretty good.

Trinity is doing pretty much what they want on both sides.

Ryan White

Second team D in for Trinity midway through third.

Whoopin'
I'm not sure Brentwood's had a first down in the second half.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.