Goetta Fest

GrizzlyAdams

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first (and only) time I've had Goetta was in the hospital. I kid you not. No sense in taking any chances! :cool:

I can only describe it as greasy sausage with onions...and broken glass. YUM!

The hospital is no place to try any food for the first time! They could screw up Tang! :lol2:

Goetta is one of life's most delectable, scrumptious, mouthwatering, ambrosial delights to ever be put on a breakfast plate!

Yeah...but it's not iconic. :cool:
True, but it's pretty darn close, it's not exactly Dancing in the Dark. Although some think it's from Germany, I think goetta was Born in the USA. Breakfast without goetta is like Another Brick in the Wall and you won't feel a Whole Lotta Love for the rest of your day. The fact that you didn't try goetta outside of the hospital is a real Heartbreaker and has left you Comfortably Numb on the idea of trying it again. I'm Dazed And Confused as to why you won't try it again, I mean come on, it has to have been Ten Years Gone since you've tried it. It's doesn't cost a lot of Money and I think it's about Time you give in, I have High Hopes for you, but if That’s The Way you really feel, I won't Meddle because I don't want you to feel Trampled Under Foot. :D:p

True, but it's pretty darn close, it's not exactly Dancing in the Dark. Although some think it's from Germany, I think goetta was Born in the USA. Breakfast without goetta is like Another Brick in the Wall and you won't feel a Whole Lotta Love for the rest of your day. The fact that you didn't try goetta outside of the hospital is a real Heartbreaker and has left you Comfortably Numb on the idea of trying it again. I'm Dazed And Confused as to why you won't try it again, I mean come on, it has to have been Ten Years Gone since you've tried it. It's doesn't cost a lot of Money and I think it's about Time you give in, I have High Hopes for you, but if That’s The Way you really feel, I won't Meddle because I don't want you to feel Trampled Under Foot. :D:p
:lol: hail.gif