August 10, 201115 yr :thumb: I was debating over Indians or Brewers, wasn't sure about either. I know the Indians have. Not sure on the Brewers until I get a confirmation from the judge :lol:
August 10, 201115 yr Rays Padres Brewers Rockies Rangers Astros Mariners Nationals This looks to be correct.
August 10, 201115 yr I know the Indians have. Not sure on the Brewers until I get a confirmation from the judge :lol: Brew Crew lost in 1982 to the Cards. Willie ET McGee had a big series if I recall.
August 10, 201115 yr Author Rays Padres Brewers Rockies Rangers Astros Mariners Nationals There you go.
August 10, 201115 yr Author Of the teams who have won a World Series, four teams have never lost a World Series. Name those four. Of that four, two teams have won multiple world series. Name those two. And finally, one of the teams has never lost ANY postseason series. Name it.
August 10, 201115 yr Of the teams who have won a World Series, four teams have never lost a World Series. Name those four. Of that four, two teams have won multiple world series. Name those two. And finally, one of the teams has never lost ANY postseason series. Name it. Marlins have never lost a postseason series. They have also won 2 series. Is KC one of the four that has never lost a WS? I don't think Toronto has lost. They've won 2.
August 10, 201115 yr Of the teams who have won a World Series, four teams have never lost a World Series. Name those four. Of that four, two teams have won multiple world series. Name those two. And finally, one of the teams has never lost ANY postseason series. Name it. First question: Marlins, Diamondbacks, Angels, Blue Jays Second question: Blue Jays, Marlins Third question: Marlins
August 10, 201115 yr Author First question: Marlins, Diamondbacks, Angels, Blue Jays Second question: Blue Jays, Marlins Third question: Marlins Winner, Winner! P.S. Go Fish!
August 10, 201115 yr Author Marlins have never lost a postseason series. They have also won 2 series. Is KC one of the four that has never lost a WS? I don't think Toronto has lost. They've won 2. Royals lost the 1980 series to Philadelphia. Speaking of that, here is a trivia question about that series. Can you name the Phillies pitcher who appeared in the most games? Had 1 win, 1 loss, and 2 saves.
August 10, 201115 yr Royals lost the 1980 series to Philadelphia. Speaking of that, here is a trivia question about that series. Can you name the Phillies pitcher who appeared in the most games? Had 1 win, 1 loss, and 2 saves. The 2 saves makes me say Tug.
August 10, 201115 yr What player wore the highest-ever jersey number in WS history? Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn, 99.
August 10, 201115 yr Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn, 99. I'm giving you credit for the number and the nickname which tells me you know it's Mitch Williams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.