Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Trivia

Featured Replies

I'm giving you credit for the number and the nickname which tells me you know it's Mitch Williams.

 

:D Yeah, but he did it at least 2 years after Vaughn--lol. No, honestly I had no clue but I remembered Vaughn's number from Major League.

  • Replies 701
  • Views 67k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Three active players have had 40+ HR seasons for more than one team. Name them.

Alex Rodriguez, Jim Thome and Carlos Beltran? I'm not sure if Beltran got 40 with KC or not but I know he did with the Mets.

Three active players have had 40+ HR seasons for more than one team. Name them.

 

Thome, ARod, Beltre?

  • Author
Alex Rodriguez, Jim Thome and Carlos Beltran? I'm not sure if Beltran got 40 with KC or not but I know he did with the Mets.

Thome, ARod, Beltre?

 

Thome and ARod are both correct. Both Beltran and Beltre only got to 40 one time.

  • Author
Just looked up the third....Would've never guessed. :lol:
Me either. I guessed a different person than both of you two.

Judging my UKMF's surprise, I'm going to guess Ken Griffey Jr.

Thome and ARod are both correct. Both Beltran and Beltre only got to 40 one time.

 

Me either. I guessed a different person than both of you two.

 

I just looked it up too. I had forgotten he was still active.

I already knew the answer so I won't spoil it. Very little chance anyone gets it.

Oh wait, it was active players. Fail.

 

It was probably wrong anyways.

  • Author
Judging my UKMF's surprise, I'm going to guess Ken Griffey Jr.
Not active but he did get to 40 in his first season with the Reds and six times with the Mariners.
I already knew the answer so I won't spoil it. Very little chance anyone gets it.

I heard it on Mike and Mike this morning and never would have guessed it, but it makes sense after you hear it.

I'll guess the 3rd as Soriano. Washington and Texas?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.