Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Trivia

Featured Replies

I would guess it is someone with a team that has won consistently over the past nine years - Yankees, Boston, Atlanta, Philly, St. Louis etc. Yankees don't have anyone besides Sabathia that has been around 9 years. St. Louis, only Carpenter is possible and he had the arm injury so not 20 starts a year. Atlanta's pitchers are all young besides Hudson except Lowe so maybe Lowe. Philly - I don't think anyone else on their staff fits except Lee and I am pretty sure it isn't him ... not 9 years. So maybe Boston ... Wakefield has been guessed. Maybe Lackey or Beckett?

 

I am guessing it is one of those three - Lowe, Lackey or Beckett. Sorry about taking three guesses.

  • Replies 701
  • Views 67k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would guess it is someone with a team that has won consistently over the past nine years - Yankees, Boston, Atlanta, Philly, St. Louis etc. Yankees don't have anyone besides Sabathia that has been around 9 years. St. Louis, only Carpenter is possible and he had the arm injury so not 20 starts a year. Atlanta's pitchers are all young besides Hudson except Lowe so maybe Lowe. Philly - I don't think anyone else on their staff fits except Lee and I am pretty sure it isn't him ... not 9 years. So maybe Boston ... Wakefield has been guessed. Maybe Lackey or Beckett?

 

I am guessing it is one of those three - Lowe, Lackey or Beckett. Sorry about taking three guesses.

 

The three were Hudson, Sabbathia, and Oswalt...

1. A-Rod is correct

2. Jeter is correct

3. Damon is correct

4. Thome is correct

5.

  • Author
1. A-Rod is correct

2. Jeter is correct

3. Damon is correct

4. Thome is correct

5.

Ichiro?

Name the 5 active players with 2000+ hits and 400+ HRs?

Name the 5 active players with 2000+ hits and 400+ HRs?

 

A-Rod

Chipper

Vlad

Pujols

Thome

 

I feel confident about four of them and pretty good about the fifth. We took a trip to Nashville last weekend and the majority of the trip we did baseball trivia.

  • Author
Name the 5 active players with 2000+ hits and 400+ HRs?
ARod, Thome, Pujols, Chipper, and Vlad?

^ You guys got it. That was on Mike and Mike this morning. Usually they are harder than that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.