NCAA Releases THE Allegations Against THE Ohio State

Clyde

Differ in UM-UF ( not to defend my arch rival that i cant stand) but problems while there, as far as we know he or UF didn't break NCAA rules. While having 30 players arrested is far from good. It didn't break NCAA rules. Tressel did, end of story.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: and :thumb:. Yes, when your coach slugs an oposing player, that kind of looks bad :D. Speaking of that it is really sad that Woody had that meldown. Hayes is one of college football's greatest ever coaches and that one scene is what most people will remember about him.

Actually oldrambler there were many, many more melt downs on the field than the one that cost him the job. Like Bobby Knight, it was an accumulation of them all. Tearing up yard markers, paranoia gone amuck were just some of the things that led him to his doom. Still, a great coach though.

Good news for Ohio State fans. The school will be giving out Championship Conference rings to their players. So now T. Pryor and others will be allowed to start making money again.

Thanks for letting us know. It is true college students often take big losses selling stuff to get by.

Actually oldrambler there were many, many more melt downs on the field than the one that cost him the job. Like Bobby Knight, it was an accumulation of them all. Tearing up yard markers, paranoia gone amuck were just some of the things that led him to his doom. Still, a great coach though.

Oh I realize that and know about the others. I was just saying the bowl game vs. Clemson incident was the one where no one could turn their head on. jmo