Prayer requests I lost my job....

HT721

HT I've seen how these things work themselve's out. Certainly not in the time frame we prefer at times but I know you're a good fella and good things eventually happen to good people. It'll happen, it'll be right, but I know that BGP will be praying for you in the long haul man.

You have an incredible opportunity right now. Read "How to Start and Build Your Law Practice" and go it alone. Do all the GALs and warning orders you can, probates, divorces, etc. Anything you haven't done...get on Westlaw and get a new case and then call that Circuit Clerk and ask for a copy of the file which equals AUTOMATIC FORMS from A-Z and makes you look like a genius. Get your forms organized. FORMS, FORMS, FORMS. Six months is all you need and you have already done that. I started cold and asked questions for 6 months. You are ready and just don't know it. Like an eagle sitting on a nest. Time to fly. Best of luck to you.

Sage advice. Change can equal great opportunity. I pray for you, my friend. However, I somehow feel that you'll look back at this in 5 years and be happy that it happened. You'll overcome!

If you didn't get fired why would you quit? Seems like a tough time to be out looking for a new job.

Good luck.

My bosses daughter is going to college and she picked one that financially just doesn't leave money to pay me and her college education. Like everyone else times were tough even at our office. He's trying to help me sending me clients as we go, but it's going to have to be on my own because he has his own bills to pay.