Derby Trail, Keeneland and other Horse Racing Discussion

Original Rookie

Upset that I couldn't make it to the track on Saturday. Had won $$$$ with ArchArchArch in the SW and Rebel. Still have the ticket from the Rebel, where he was a solid and improving third. I think he'll like the extra distance, and I'm sticking with him when I cash this ticket.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a wide open field with some of the top horses stumbling at the wrong time. I think I will go with whomever Calvin is riding. Once again, we will have to wait another year for a Triple Crown threat.

He certainly is tough in the Derby but be expecting to get an extremely unfair price on whatever horse he is riding.

It's a wide open field with some of the top horses stumbling at the wrong time. I think I will go with whomever Calvin is riding. Once again, we will have to wait another year for a Triple Crown threat.

I will never bet on a Calvin Borel horse again after his childish actions in the winner's circle after the Breeder's Cup race last year. What a jerk.

On a lighter note, I just found out that I will be attending opening night at CD! We will be in the Jockey Club Suites on the 4th Floor. Anybody else going?