Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Towles commits to UK

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that online. Congrats to Patrick. I'll be rooting for him.

WOW. If this is legit I'm kind of surprised, but if that's what he wants then more power to him. I certainly think he probably could have gone to a better football school, but as a life long UK fan I'm happy to hear this.

WOW. If this is legit I'm kind of surprised, .

 

Legit. Said he always wanted to a Wildcat.

Congrats to this young man. May all his dreams come true.

  • Author

I would rather have Towles as a QB at UK than Pike.

I would rather have Towles as a QB at UK than Pike.

 

Have some cake ! :thumb:

Assuming it is not an elaborate April Fools joke (which I assume it's not), congratulations to both UK znd Patrick Towles.

  • Author
Have some cake ! :thumb:

 

I will if he does good at UK!

I would rather have Towles as a QB at UK than Pike.

 

Have some cake ! :thumb:

 

Not gonna lie I'm pretty excited. The kids huge and has nothing but upside.

Congrats to PT now he can concentrate on number 5 in a row.

  • Author

I wonder how much bigger Towles gets when he starts playing for the Wildcats he is 6'5 235 pounds and runs a 4.7 in the 40. I think Jared's Senior year he was only listed at 6'4 240 pounds.

Not gonna lie I'm pretty excited. The kids huge and has nothing but upside.

 

Congrats Patrick , well deserved !!!

 

Did the UK scouts make a wrong turn on their way to Georgia ? ( J/K )

I wonder how much bigger Towles gets when he starts playing for the Wildcats he is 6'5 235 pounds and runs a 4.7 in the 40. I think Jared's Senior year he was only listed at 6'4 240 pounds.

 

I don't know for a fact, but I thought Lorenzen was closer to 270 when he was a senior. I know he appeared to be bigger than 240 to me.

I don't know for a fact, but I thought Lorenzen was closer to 270 when he was a senior. I know he appeared to be bigger than 240 to me.

 

What do they feed their QB's in the fort ? :lol: Big kids , no doubt !!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.