Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VCU/Kansas Updates

Featured Replies

VCU 17

Kansas 10

 

10:58 to go in the 1st half... Kansas started strong, but soon cooled off. It's been all Rams since.

VCU flat out taking it to them.... 28-17.

  • Author

I had Kansas -11... I'd gladly lose my money to see an upset of this level.

 

28-17 and (I believe) 7:26 left in the first half.

Go Rams!!

  • Author

39-21 with 3:25 left in the first half... Jayhawks aren't doing themselves any favors from the line up to this point...

Whoa. I'm loving this game right now. VCU has shut up all doubters in a major way this March.

  • Author

41-27 at the half. :scared:

I had Kansas -11... I'd gladly lose my money to see an upset of this level.

 

28-17 and (I believe) 7:26 left in the first half.

 

LOL terrible pick, im on VCU +11.5 for a good chunk of change.

  • Author
LOL terrible pick, im on VCU +11.5 for a good chunk of change.

 

I'm on a hardcore losing streak for a reason...

  • Author
Well, that lead is vanishing.

 

If Kansas wins, they need to do it by 12... :lol:

I'm on a hardcore losing streak for a reason...

 

I shouldnt say anything its not like Im any good at this anway.

Well, that lead is vanishing.

 

That lead just reappeared.:lol::clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.