Bullitt East / Rowan County predictions

Which team will advance to the finals?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will advance to the finals?

I have not been impressed with Bullitt East, but I had high expectations for them. I expect this to be sloppy, grind it out game. I think Rowan keeps it close throughout, assuming Wing plays. I think Wing will play and Bullitt East will pull away in the 4th to win by 5pts.

I'm kinda for Rowan County, but think Bullitt East will win. It would be neat for Rowan to make it though. 16th Region teams don't often make the finals. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the 1996 appearance by Ashland the only one since 1962?

I am straight up pullling for Rowan County. They have showed great teamwork all year long, and the seem to be clicking good. I like the coming out of the lower bracket for keeps.

I too am pulling for Rowan Co. Remember the days in high school when Rowan Co was in our district.

I'm kinda for Rowan County, but think Bullitt East will win. It would be neat for Rowan to make it though. 16th Region teams don't often make the finals. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the 1996 appearance by Ashland the only one since 1962?

Not sure how far Rose Hill went with OJ Mayo around 2002.

Not sure how far Rose Hill went with OJ Mayo around 2002.

They made the Sweet 16 in 2003, and lost in the quarters to Ballard. I was not too fond of Rose Hill, through no fault of most of the fans. We played right before them and lost to Henry Clay, and a couple of groups of fans thought it'd be funny to taunt us about our loss as if they had something to do with it. I only wish I had been there to return the favor two hours later when the Bruins sent them packing.