St Anthony 62 St Patrick NJ 45

Final from NJ.

Coach Hurley's St Anthony boys beat UK recruit Michael Gilchrest in the NJ private school finals. Gilchrest only had 7 and zero in the second half. WKU signee Gordon had a strong game.

JR Kyle Anderson for St Anthony is really , really good and versatile. I can see why so many schools are pursuing him.

Look for St Anthony to be #1 in the country now in some polls.

Final from NJ.

Coach Hurley's St Anthony boys beat UK recruit Michael Gilchrest in the NJ private school finals. Gilchrest only had 7 and zero in the second half. WKU signee Gordon had a strong game.

JR Kyle Anderson for St Anthony is really , really good and versatile. I can see why so many schools are pursuing him.

Look for St Anthony to be #1 in the country now in some polls.

Gilchrist with an off night. Wonder if Cal being there made him press. So, in NJ, they separate private and public?

Gilchrist with an off night. Wonder if Cal being there made him press. So, in NJ, they separate private and public?

Correct. They do it for football as well.

Now there's a thought. Do they have Independent schools, like Beechwood or Highlands? If so which class do they fall into?

I think I would have to put Beechwood and Highlands in the private category based on the fact that you can go there as a tuition paying student and continue to live outside of their district. Make sense?

You can pay tuition and send your kid to Kenton County if you live outside the district as well. Same with Holmes.

Beechwood and Highlands are public schools just like Lloyd, Bellevue, Dayton, Ludlow, Holmes, Newport, et al. They just have success so people pray for anything to get them out of their way.

Bottom line, if you can't beat em, move em. (Or move yourself if that's easier).

How 'bout some more talk on the biggest HS game in the country this season? Novel concept.

Hurley just gets it done when the chips are down. Solid group with Rutgers bound Myles Mack and 2012 Kyle Anderson leading the way. Not close to the star power of St Pat's but as a team they just get it done.

I've been on the Gordon bandwagon since the first time I saw him 2 years ago. Couldn't believe it after the game when he told my partner he was going to WKU long before it went public. Kid is going to have a HUGE career in Bowling Green...

How 'bout some more talk on the biggest HS game in the country this season? Novel concept.

Hurley just gets it done when the chips are down. Solid group with Rutgers bound Myles Mack and 2012 Kyle Anderson leading the way. Not close to the star power of St Pat's but as a team they just get it done.

I've been on the Gordon bandwagon since the first time I saw him 2 years ago. Couldn't believe it after the game when he told my partner he was going to WKU long before it went public. Kid is going to have a HUGE career in Bowling Green...

Novel concept indeed. Shouldn't have gotten sidetracked with the clutter, but sometimes I can't help myself.

Back to the game, these were the top two teams in the USA Today Super 25, is that correct? If so, yeah it's a pretty big game. Can you help some of us out by listing starters, or just top players, from each team and where they are going? If they're underclassmen or uncommitted, do they have offers?

Yes he is. Can't wait to see him play for the Hilltoppers.