Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida @ Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

The officiating in the SEC is sooooo bad........................

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Darius !!!!!!!! possibly he has decided to be a leader and be as good as he can be:thumb::banana::clap:

Who ever the hell the score keeper is for CBS should probably be fired.

Who ever the hell the score keeper is for CBS should probably be fired.

 

I agree. It seems like a 3rd grader is running it.

Miller. Who spiked his Wheaties?

 

I dunno, but I'd love to give them a hug for doing it.

Are we sure they really called 10 seconds? Because it was painfully obviously not.

I agree. It seems like a 3rd grader is running it.

 

It's a complete joke, if I was a CEO or board member for CBS and saw that more than once, I'd be on the phone.

They pretty much drilled in that UK had not turned it over for so long it became obvious they'd turn it over any second. That's two now since they kept flashing the graphic.

It's a complete joke, if I was a CEO or board member for CBS and saw that more than once, I'd be on the phone.

 

It just happened again.

I thought Liggins was supposed to be a defensive specialist, so much for that in this game.

WOW THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!! Worst score keeper EVER, any one know the link to e-mail CBS and tell them to stop hiring 8 year olds to keep score of college games.

I can't stand the way Jones plays sometimes.

Darius Miller could become alot of fans favorite players if he keeps on playing with this kind of intensity and confidence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.