Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida @ Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

I can't stand the way Jones plays sometimes.

 

I'm not gonna lie, I hate his facial expressions. Like he's confused as to why the ball bounced a certain way or a shot he took didn't go in.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not gonna lie, I hate his facial expressions. Like he's confused as to why the ball bounced a certain way or a shot he took didn't go in.

 

Just plays very selfish which can be a good thing with some guys but not him.

Grade school teams don't give up layups on out of bounds plays.

Darius Miller is trending on Twitter right now... You know he's have a big game.

Darius Miller is trending on Twitter right now... You know he's have a big game.

 

Trending on twitter? I don't twitter, is that like when someone is in every one's facebook status?

That is the type of stuff we need from Jones not 3 pointers.

Huge basket by Jones.

 

It keeps the stress down for them and us.

Trending on twitter? I don't twitter, is that like when someone is in every one's facebook status?

 

Sort of. It means it's one of the most popular mentions on twitter right now when someone tweets something.

That is the type of stuff we need from Jones not 3 pointers.

 

And then he does exactly what I was talking about. :lol:

OOOOOOHHHHHH C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!!

Sort of. It means it's one of the most popular mentions on twitter right now when someone tweets something.

 

Interesting, I have a twitter account and will ocassionally check what people have said but mostly just Coach Cal.

I hate it when people leave with a minute left. Who cares about traffic, it's UK!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.